Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Wednesday Wedding Faves - Hellofoto Booths




I love Wednesday and being able to share with you some great suppliers and they their products and services. Today is no different, if you are looking for something a bit different and fun for your reception then look no further than HelloFoto Booths. I love this idea, you guests can pose with props in the booth as this is in the evening your guest will be nice and relaxed (a few drinks may have helped this :-) ) you will have some great pics to look back on and remember your day!

Here is a bit more about Hellofoto Booths!



When did you launch your business?

Launched 14th April 2011



What inspired you to start your business?

While working and travelling in Australia for 12 months I worked for a company offering a similar business to mine. I saw how successful it was and how so many people loved the photo booth. At the many of the parties/events including weddings the photo booth was the highlight.



What do you enjoy most about your job?

I enjoy the fact that I can go to so many parties and events. So I am basically always working at a party. I meet so many interesting people that just love to have fun. It always amuses me the way people can be so creative when taking photos in the booth.

What has been the best moment of your business?

Booking a wedding party at the Drayton Manor park……. How fun!!




What are your plans for the future?

To have an established brand that is recognised nationwide.

Include live video recording in my photo booths

Can you give us a “Typical day in the life of……”?

Going through the photos of the party from the night before and having a good giggle. Creating the highlights video for the client. Twittering and facebook in abundance :)…. Taking bookings for the booth and making bookings at wedding fairs…. And looking forward to the weekend when most my events are!!
 
 


 
Hellofoto Booths have a great offer for Big Day Discounts readers
To see more from Hellofoto Booths
 
Don't forget to check out the other great offers Big Day Discounts has.
 
 
Terri
x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment