Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

Saturday Savings





Welcome to the weekend, The weeks are just flying past before we know it Christmas will be upon us. Now every year I promised myself I will start getting presents in October and every year I end up leaving it until about a week before Christmas. But this year I am going to try really hard to have it all done by the start of December. If I do manage this then I might have to treat myself to a little present.

Now as many people will start their Christmas shopping very soon (maybe you have already started) then here are some great savings and offers that may help you save a few pennies.

Now I got a bit too excited this week when I made a trip to Boots and saw that their Christmas catalogue was out, to me this means the start of the Christmas build up. I love sitting down and having a good look through and pick out some lovely presents not just for myself but others too. So today I am going to share with you some great offers that Boots have on.

3 for 2 on 1000's of gifts and toys. What I do it get two presents and then pick myself something nice up as the free gift! Sneaky I know but I deserve a reward after all that hard shopping don't I?

Frontcover Style Queen Make-up Colour Set - Now this is more that half price at only £17, you are saving £18!! (offer ends 20/10/11)

Joop and Lancome Miracle are both Half price

Aand on top of the great savings don't forget to use your boots card and collect those points, they soon build up!!

I am off to see what other great savings I can find and I will share with you next week. If you have seen any great offers that may help others please do share.

Don't forget to check out the great offers on Big Day Discounts

Terri
x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment