Pages

Sunday 9 October 2011

Sunday Catch up




Happy Sunday!! Well this weekend has flown by maybe it is all the Xfactor excitement, I am off to catch up on last nights Xfactor now, from what I have heard I want expect too much!


Before I go and do that though here our my fave blog posts of the week.


Lost in Love - A sunshine Yellow, Outdoor reception Inspiration Shoot - Love My Dress
London baby - Plans & Presents
I'm in Heaven - Rock My Wedding
Mix CD Place Setting - Rock My Wedding
A rock themed castle wedding with a beautiful Boho Bride - The Boho Wedding Blog

If you haave missed any of this weeks blog post here is a quick catch up.


Moodboard Monday - Autumn
Tuesday's Bridal Party Fashion & Trends - Coloured wedding dresses
Wednesday Wedding Faves - The Sweet Creation
Thursday's Film & TV Treats - The Wedding Singer
Friday's Fun, Facts & Tips - Guest List
Saturday Savings


I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend, I am off to watch the Xfactor, but I am far more excioted about Olly Murs on Xtrafactor ;-)

Don't forget to check out the offers on Big Day Discounts

Terri
x

No comments:

Post a Comment