Pages

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Wednesday's Wedding Faves- The Couture Cake Company

First off I am sorry for the lack of a post yesterday. The post that was due yesterday will now be posted next Tuesday.

Right now on to today's post, we have a great treat for you The Couture Cake Company joined Big Day Discounts recently and today I bring you some of their great work and a bit about the company.


What inspired you to start your business?


I have been making celebration and wedding cakes for years and years and it had always been a passion of mine. I was forever receiving positive feedback and cake ‘requests’ from people, that finally I decided to take the plunge and start up The Couture Cake Company.


What do you enjoy most about your job?

Absolutely everything, from the design stage at the start to seeing the over the moon recipient at the end. I take great pride in everything I do, from the smallest cupcake to the largest wedding cake, nothing leaves the kitchen any less than perfect.





What has been the best moment of your business?


There have been so many fantastic moments so far and most are to do with the wedding cakes I make. The times when I get the opportunity to see the reaction of the bride and groom are always the best, and I know at that point that I’ve added a little bit more perfection to their already perfect day.



What are your plans for the future?

Ooh lots and lots! I hope to soon start cake and cupcake classes to help those who have the love of baking but unfortunately not the skill!

I also plan to continue creating a great mix of traditional to contemporary wedding cakes to suit every bride and groom.



Can you give us a ‘Typical day in the life of....’?


There’s no such thing as a typical day! Everyday is different and that’s another thing I love about running The Couture Cake Company.

Most days consist however of a mix of baking, designing, consultations, deliveries, admin, tweeting, facebooking, blogging!

Everyday is a cakey day and I love it

Here are some more great cakes from The Couture Cake Company





See the The Couture Cake Company offer here
Follow on twitter @Couture_Cake_Co

Terri
x



No comments:

Post a Comment