Pages

Friday 2 December 2011

Christmas Advent Calendar



Today I have two treats for you! when going through all my fave Christmas bits I found I have loads so I will be sharing two bits of festive cheer everyday!


First up is a great film Elf with Will Ferrell. Here is my fave bit 


 
I will tell you a secret I had a tear in my eye at this bit. I don't know what it is about Christmas films but they make me cry every time!
 
If you have not seen this film then go and get the DVD you will love it. Here is a sneak peek
 
 
 
 
your next treat
 
When I hear this song it jut reminds me of Christmas, it is not your typical Christmas song but I love it.
 
Jona lewie - Stop the Cavalry
 
 
 
 
Be sure to pop back tomorrow for some more great Christmas memories.
 
Terri
x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment