Pages

Thursday 1 December 2011

Christmas Advent Calendar



Good Morning


Did you open the first window on your advent calendar this morning? I did and I found a lovely piece of Chocolate behind door number 1.


I thought it would be great to share with you some of my fave things about Christmas. So I am going to have my own advent calendar for you to enjoy each day! I am sorry there is no Chocolate for you in this one though!


So what is behind door number 1 today?

Home Alone 1 & 2





Ok so technically it is two things but they go hand in hand. I remember watching these as a kid  at the cinema!! And still to this day I love them and have to watch every time they are on TV!! When you see one of these films on the TV guide you just know Christmas is coming!

If you are staying in over the weekend then I suggest you get these on, they will put you right in the christmas spirit.

See you tomorrow for some more Christmas greats!

Terri
x

No comments:

Post a Comment