Pages

Saturday 3 December 2011

Saturday Savings




Good afternoon,

If like me you have not quite started your Christmas shopping then there are some good sales and savings on.

So here are the some of the best that I have seen.

Debenhams 30% off sale ends tomorrow so take advantage off this.

I must say I am very impressed with the weekly specials that Boots have on. This week you can save £23 on a FCUK Weekend bag, but this is not just a bag is has some great FCUK products inside! Plus you can still get 2 for 3 on mix and match gifts! And on top of this for every £75 you spend online you get £10 worth of points on your boots card!

Amzon have a great 12 days of Christmas sale, with offers on over 40,000.

Play.com also have a some great deals on thousands of products. They also have deals of the week so make sure you keep an eye on them.

If you see any great deals that you think need to be shared then please do let me know.

Don't forget to check out the great offers on Big Day Discounts.

Have a great weekend whatever you maybe doing I am off to try and start my Christmas shopping!

Terri
x



No comments:

Post a Comment