Pages

Saturday 10 December 2011

Christmas Advent Calendar


One thing that I love about Christmas is the Christmas specials that are on TV. There are some that have been made that you can watch year after year (sometimes not even at Christmas) and you never bore of them.
Today's treat is just that, I absolutely love the Royle family, I think it is a great idea that we all sit around watching people watch TV :-)

They are a few Christmas specials (I think they should be made to make one every year) I really can't pick my fav one. They have actually been 5 Christmas specials and each one is as good as the last one.

Here are a few clips for you just in case you have seen the Royle Family and wonder what I am going on about!











If you have not seen any of the Christmas specials then I highly recommend them. It makes a change to have something funny to watch on Christmas day as all the soaps are very depressing at Christmas.

I think I may have to go and watch some Christmas TV!!

Have a great weekend and I will see you tomorrow.

Terri
x

No comments:

Post a Comment