Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Louise Murray Wedding & Events

Todays supplier interview comes from the lovely Louise Murray Wedding and Events


When did you launch your Business?

March 2010

What inspired you to start your business?

I have enjoyed planning and behind the scenes work ever since I was a little girl. I then worked in the wedding event industry and decided I wanted to work for myself and I have never looked back.


What has been the best moment of your business?

Being approached by suppliers wanting to work with me because of my product and what they have been told about me. Having a good reputation is very flattering. And Thank you cards from my Bride and Grooms.

What are your plans for the future?

Build my business up to be something great so my little daughter will want to do it when she is older.

Can you give us a ‘Typical day in the life of…’?

Gosh everyday is different and with a 3 month old daughter is even more so. She was born Christmas Day so she is our extra special present. No two days are the same in this industry and that is why I love it so very much. You are never ever bored!


You can see Louise Murray Wedding & Events special offer here
http://www.bigdaydiscounts.co.uk/featured-offers-88-louise-murray-wedding-and-events-

You can also view Louise Murray Wedding & Events website here
http://www.lmweddingandevents.co.uk

Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter here
http://www.bigdaydiscounts.co.uk/register



No comments:

Post a Comment