Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Supplier interview - Twinkle Chairs

Today we would like to introduce you to Twinkle chairs.

What inspired you to start your business?
When we were planning our wedding we considered not having chair covers and I changed my mind at the last minute, I was so glad I did, the room had the wow factor and the chair covers were a big reason for this, from then I realised what a huge difference they can make and how much they add to any event be it a wedding, dinner party or prom


What do you enjoy most about your job?

Seeing the end result and the reaction from my clients when they first see their room, it reminds me how I felt when I saw our wedding reception dressed so beautifully.



What has been the best moment of your business?

Probably the satisfaction of dressing our first chairs and seeing the end result and what a difference we made to the venue. That and the reaction from our client, in their words ‘wow!’
What are your plans for the future?
We hope to source some vintage pieces to add to our collection of table centrepieces and we’re in the process of acquiring sashes in lace and other gorgeous materials other than the usual organza and taffeta.
We also hope to offer franchises of our business at some point in the future





For Twinkle chairs special offer see here
Visit Big Day Discounts here
To recieve our newsletter with all the latest discounts and offers from Big Day Discounts sign up here


No comments:

Post a Comment