Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

Saturday Saving's

Good afternoon,

 On a Saturday we will bring you some great discounts/offers that we have found or have used ourselves. As always if you have any deals that you would like to share just pop it into the comments box.

If you are thinking of going out for lunch/dinner this weekend then here are a couple of vouchers that will help you save those pennies!!! What a great offer from Pizza Express you can save 40% on Main Courses


I had never been to ZIZi's until a coupleof months ago.Whyhad I not been before? It is great value for money and the food is great. So if you have not been (or you have and love it too) here is a great offer from ZiZi's - 2 Main Courses for £10.95!!

If you are thinking of going to the Cinema before the 13/10/11 then why not use this great voucher 40% off at Odeon. I might just use that myself to go and see the Ibetweeners.

 Now I have just spotted this great discounts. Up to 30% off shoes and boots at Dorothy Perkins. Think I may have to have a little look at this one, I need some new boots for the winter.

Also don't forget if you are planning your wedding check out Big Day Discounts for some great offers from Wedding Supplier.

 Have a great sunny weekend

 Terri x

No comments:

Post a Comment