Pages

Sunday 11 September 2011

Sunday Catch Up

Hello,



Hope your having a lovely weekend.On a Sunday I like to catch up with any blog posts that I have missed -and just have a nice chilled day. Here are my top blog posts from this week!! Hope you enjoy....


First up today we have a lovely photo shoot on Pland and Presents


I love this weddin that was featured on Rock My Wedding this week. Part 1
Part 2


Love these bright invites that were featured on Before the Big Day



If you missed anything this week from our blog here is a chance to have a little catch up!


Moodboard Monday
Tuesday's Bridal Party Trends
Wednesday’s Wedding Faves
Thursday Film & TV Treats - 27 Dresses
Friday's Fun, Fact's & Tips
Saturday Saving's


If you have a blog or post that you would like to share fell free too!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend :-)


Terri
  x



No comments:

Post a Comment