Pages

Saturday 17 September 2011

Saturday Savings's







Hello,

If your like me and can not say no to a nice bag then todays offers are for you!

Get over to the Marks and Spencers website, they hve 20% off bags for today only! They also have some other great offers on not to be missed! (this offer is online only)

 Debenhams have 20% off all Radley handbags! This one is nto to be missed.

At House of Fraser you could get upto £50 of brands including Biba, Radley and Pied a Terre

Asos also have some great bags in their sale, well worth a little look.

I will try not buy to many handbags, but with these great deals I don't know if I can stop myself! :-)

Have a great weekend and if you are off shopping I hope yiu finds lots of great bargins.

Terri
x

Don't forget to check out the great offers on Big Day Discounts


No comments:

Post a Comment