Pages

Thursday 8 September 2011

Thursday’s Film & TV Treats - 27 Dresses

Hello,

Today our film is 27 Dresses.

Now I love this film, a good old romantic film where they both like each other but something just gets in the way and there is no need for me to tell you how it ends!!

The main Charecter Jane starts the film by being Bridesmaid at two different weddings on the same day! kevin is a wedding repoter and is very taken by jane! Now I am not going to tell you the whole story because I think this film is well worth a watch! So if you have not seen it put it on your todo list.

What I will do is show two of my fav bits from the film!










I love the above clips, always puts a smils on my face.

If you have any Bridemaid stories of your own feel free to share them.

Terri

x

Don't forget to cheeck out the discounts on Big Day Discounts

No comments:

Post a Comment