Pages

Thursday 29 September 2011

Thursday's Film & TV Treats - Father of the Bride

 




Well we are still basking in the Indian summer, hope you have time to enjoy this lovely weather.

If like me you love a good old 80's early 90's film then today is for you.

Father of the Bride is one of those films that you can watch whenever it is on TV. I love the story of a father being so affected by the fact his daughter is getting married, she is no longer his little girl but a married woman.
George (Steve Martin) is finding it hard to cope with the thought of his little girl Annie (Kimberly Williams-Paisley) getting married and leaving home. They are some touching moments and some very funny moments too, a lot of laughter comes from the wedding planner Franck!!! I just love Franck and his ideas he is so crazy!!

Think I may go off and watch Father of the Bride 2 now, I love this too!!
I will leave you with the trailer and if you are looking for some easy watching then I suggest Father of the Bride 1 and 2.



Don't forget to check out the special offers on Big Day Discounts

Terri
x

No comments:

Post a Comment