Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Tuesday’s Bridal Party Trends

Hi,

On a Tuesday I will be looking at trends for the bridal party including Dress, Suits, shoes and anything else that will be need to help everyone feel special on the big day.Today I will be looking at wedding Dress styles for the Bride.

While flicking through my copy of Attire Bridal I found these figures Styles the UK brides select

Strapless or sweetheart styles 72%
Square, bateau or scoop necklines 10%
Spaghetti straps 3%
V-Neck 7%
Halter 8%

I think most people do think of wedding dresses as being strapless ( I know I do)

Another trend that seems to be taking hold is lace, now I think this maybe something to do with a certain wedding that happened in April :-)

Right now on to the fun bit pics of dresses, I know that is what you all want to look at!!

The below dresses are from Berketex

















The below dresses are from Wedding Dress shop online




We would love to see pic's of your wedding dresses!

 Terri x

 Don't forget to check out the discounts we have on Big Day Discounts

No comments:

Post a Comment